Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Peaches

So..Day 2 of the patio project will not upload for some reason. I have tried 3 times and it ain't happenin'. I'll work on that.
In the mean time, here's a loving and endearing story about my husband..

Time to time D travels for work. Sometimes he goes a month without any travel, sometimes he travels 2-3 days a week. It's not ideal but do-able. The major perk of his traveling is that I get to eat all the Lean Cuisines I want and D likes to bring home presents for meee!

A few weeks ago D was in Atlanta for a few days. He really really missed me. REALLY. Check out the loving and thoughtful gift he brought home...never expecting this pearl loving, cardigan wearing, Vera Bradley toting gal would wear....

but I did!!

You should have seen the look on D's face when he came home from work the next day and I was wearing this shirt. He died. and asked "What if the neighbors see you!?" ha ha ha

To which I replied, "YOU bought it"

Always fun and games at the D/H household!

-h

No comments: