Friday, June 18, 2010

big weekend!!

Today officially kicks off a great weekend!

Friday: My first day of work. eek! I'll be doing some CPR and First Aid training. No biggie, I am excited and a bit nervous though.

After work?.....

It's festival time!!! Oh I adore church festivals. The instant BINGO, funnel cakes, and (ha!) the kinda sorta mediocre band that is only fun because you've had a beer (or 6). D and I are both volunteering in the gambling tent this year. He'll be dealing cards at the Poker table and I am spinning the wheel on the Big 6. You all know how much I love the gambling tent.... Can you still play if your in charge?

Saturday: HERE COMES THE BRIDE!! D's cousin and my fake-almost-soon-to-be-cousin-in-law are getting married!! I think I am more happy about this than I was my own wedding day!! just kidding. I am beyond excited for them. I loove J, my fake-almost-soon-to-be-cousin-in-law, and N D's cousin is a great guy. It will be an awesome wedding.

Sunday: We are grilling out (steaks, yum!) with my family for Father's Day!

excited.

I hope your weekend is as fantastic as mine is going to be. : )

-h

No comments: