Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dear Henry,

     You are a wiggle worm! ....literally. This morning I drank some orange juice and I swear your did the worm or maybe the electric slide across my belly. We are more than half way to meeting you. In 19 weeks or so you will be making your big entrance. This past weekend your grandparents (whoa that's weird) and aunt (weirder!) came to visit and help with some baby projects. We finalized the fabrics for your bedding, ordered a glider, and your dad and I finally selected a paint color for your room. Lucky boy, your bedroom may be the most decorated room in our house!

     Last week at the doctor's office you were a bit, hmm...uncooperative? : ) During our ultrasound you would not move so that we could see your sweet face. I laid on my left side, right side, and back but you were snug and happy and not moving. So we have to go back for another ultrasound in a few weeks. While some would consider that uncooperative, I am not-so-secretly happy that we get to check in on your again. Thanks, love! As of last week you are measuring about a week ahead. You weigh 14oz and in my opinion have very long legs. : ) We are smitten.

Love,
Mom

No comments: