Tuesday, August 9, 2011

8-9-08

Three years ago today, D and I got married.

Man, that feels like it was just yesterday. Here we are now with a house, adult responsibilities, and temporarily in Alaska. : ) I never imagined that our life would be this good; rich with friends, family, and blessings. I am so pleased to say that I adore D's family and that D feels like he's always been a part of mine. I can't quite picture or dare myself to imagine what the next year will look like, it's always been more than I'd hoped for and all around better.

I love my wedding pictures, so I thought I'd share a few with you today.










This picture always takes my breath away. Every time I see it I get the feeling of when the doors open and it's your turn to walk down the aisle and it feels like all the air has been sucked out of the room..in a good way.









This is my favorite candid wedding photo. We are both so relieved and happy. mr. and mrs.


There's no one I'd rather hold my hand through life.


Love you Danny.


-h

1 comment:

libby said...

Beautiful daughter, your day was magical. We love Danny beyond measure and his family. This was a day blessed by God for all of us. May you have a hundred more years together. Love you both. Mom