Saturday, June 18, 2011

So...I uploaded these pictures wrong, therefore instead of showing before and after pictures you are going to see after and then before pictures. oops! Please roll with it my friends.


D and I have a four bedroom home and zero babies, which leaves us with three empty bedrooms. Because we live two hours away from our families, when we have visitors we typically have quite a few at a time. A few weeks ago D and I decided to purchase beds and create a second guest room in our home. While D was out of town, my sweet mom came and painted, sewed, and decorated.


This is the result.
Mom and I covered old cork board to make suedo-headboards.



Painting...promise I helped too

....with the wine! ; )

BEFORE:







I love, love, love it!


The new room is calm, airy, and comfortable.


Thanks mom for all your talents and labor!


-h

2 comments:

libby said...

LOOKS SO GOOD, IF I SAY SO MYSELF. LOL

Anonymous said...

VERY NICE!!!

- D2