Saturday, May 19, 2012

Thoughts at 39 weeks

*At this point, every thing I do is my "last" before baby...Sleeping in on Saturday morning? last time. Wearing my "favorite" (and I use that term loosely) maternity shirt? last time. Going out to dinner just Danny and I? last time.

*I am hot, hot, hot. If God gives me any control over the situation, I NEVER want to be pregnant in the summer.

*Forgetfulness has settled in. Last night some dear friends came over in a last ditch SOS. Construction is finally finished at our house but putting everything back together is a t.a.s.k. At one point I had one friend painting my kitchen, another spraying weeds in the driveway, someone else installing window screens, and last but not least someone mowing the grass. Anyway, I ordered fried chicken for dinner because it was hot and I didn't want to cook. I went to the store only to be looked at blankly and was told I ordered it from the store on the complete other side of town. A fifteen minute trip turned into an hour. oops.
,
*Henry is comfy, Mommy is not.

*Danny has become one with his engineering degree, Miller Lite, and Graco products...assembling a bouncy seat, pack n play, swing, and stroller all in one night.

The end is in sight!

-h

No comments: