Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Great Escape Day 2 (so far)

Today Henry and I woke up early to join all these people listen to a very important speaker on the beach.

GRANDPA! 
or Grandfather as he prefers to be called ; )

My dad gives a devotion or short message every morning of camp at 7am on the beach. Henry and I enjoyed listening to him speak and the awesome breeze from the lake. We both wore long sleeves and given our recent hot weather, this was literally a breath of fresh air. 

After breakfast we joined the kids on the rec field 





 ....truthfully Henry slept in the shade

but we held up a team sign to make him feel included : )

 This is the group that came from my parent's church. 
4 of those boys are my cousins and this was their first time to meet Henry.

 Check out the giant slip and slide!

After rec we ate lunch, napped, and attended the afternoon session. 
More pictures to come of our evening. 

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Looks like you're having fun! I'm jealous of all your cool air!