Wednesday, January 27, 2010

the funk stops here.

It goes without saying that I've been in a bit of funk....let's see...I haven't been blogging or working or caring about the cleanliness of my house or taking my Christmas decorations down....basically I've been in an all around funk. Well the funk stops here.

Today I decided to be a big girl and get over it. You see I am so so not a fan of change, so you can see how buying a house and moving and starting grad school poses a big problem for me. I want to pout and be overwhelmed and you have no clue just how good I am at pouting. (D feel free to comment here!) I do believe my grandma told me if I stuck my lip out any further, pouting, a bird would come by and poop on it ? ha ha

So I was wifely today. I cleaned, did my homework, and went as far as to contemplate taking down the Christmas decorations.

Go Halley, Go Halley!

Now, in honor of the funk being over I will share something with you that changed my life. Prepare yourselves...

This my is Restaurant Style Salsa from The Pioneer Woman. I may or may not eat all of this by myself for dinner. We'll see.

No comments: