Monday, April 4, 2011

all the single ladies...

D is out of town for the week, so I am declaring myself a single married lady. What does that mean, you ask? I am watching more tv that D doesn't like. Eatin' peeps. Hanging out with girlfriends. Costco-ing it up. and writing grad school papers. whoa, your jealous right? : ) For real cooking for one person stinks. I have zero desire to mess up the kitchen or eat leftovers for days on end. It's supposed to be nice this weekend, so when D gets home we are grilling out and having a proper meal! I'm still plugging away at running my 5k. We had to make a slight change on plans concerning my first race on April 17...as in cancel it. 1. I wasn't quite ready 2. It's Palm Sunday I'm ok with the change on plans, hopefully with the nice weather will come more opportunities to train outside. I am craving sunshine and sitting on the patio! Had a blast celebrating H2's birthday this past weekend. Looking forward to the hopeful, fresh start that a new week brings. .....even if I am temporarily a single lady -h

No comments: