Thursday, April 28, 2011

love is in the heir




Much to my husband's dismay, and secret pleasure because I think he likes it too! ha ha, I am completely obsessed with the upcoming royal wedding. The only channel we've watched this week is BBC America and I'm just about an expert on Prince William and Kate, I mean Catherine, Middleton. ; )


Since we're being honest, I was one of those girls who had a big crush on Prince William from ages 11-14. My parents did not help the situation, bringing home William themed gifts from London after an anniversary gift. I also think he was much cuter back then (with more hair) than he is now, but Kate, I mean Catherine, is just beautiful and I'm sure their wedding will be a fairytale....a fairytale that I will be celebrating!!


I having girlfriend over tomorrow night to watch the day's events, courtesy of my dvr. I'm serving wedding cup-cakes and champagne and there may be a tiara or two involved. I'm simply beside myself with joy!


...and because I can't help myself I will also wake up in the wee hours of the morning to watch the arrival and processional live, just to say I did.


In the meantime I need to finish school work and get to bed early!



-h

No comments: