Tuesday, May 24, 2011

easy, breezy

It is warm and breezy here in northwest Ohio these days....and rainy but we'll ignore that!

I'm sporting quite the sunburn as a result of yardwork. D will atest that I am a sunscreen fanatic and typically am lily-white all summer long, guess I'll be looking more sun kissed this summer! ha! You know, I've never been an outdoorsy girl but I have come to love taking care of our landscaping and yard. As a result that sunburn and tan I was talking about, stops above my wrists because of yard gloves. It's very attractive, let me tell you.

Lately I have zero interest in cooking. Tonight's dinner? Cheese, crackers, hummus, fruit, summer sausage, and lemonade on the patio.

This weekend our friends will join us to install my new sliding patio door (!!!) and enjoy hamburgers, hot dogs, and s'mores. If you are my friend and you are reading this, you are invited. no joke.

k, that's all I got for now.

-H

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So... the door is on Sunday right??? Cause we have a wedding to go to Saturday. Let H2 know and I'll be there!!! :P

- D2