Monday, October 17, 2011

crash and burn

tap, tap, tap, is this thing on?

A few weeks ago my hard drive crashed and my computer got a nasty virus.

I.freaked.out.

All of our Alaska pictures! Important documents! Glee music! It was a nightmare. I tried to back everything up on our external hard drive and then I called my brother in tears.

T lives 2.5 hours away and is a computer genius. The only plausible solution was to get in the car and drive straight to his apartment...on a Monday night.

That was weeks ago and we're still working on the problem, which literally takes away my ability to blog. I thought technology was supposed to make our lives EASIER?

Anywho I will be seeing my bro this weekend and he's going to fix not only my computer but also my car. What a guy! Then we will be back in The Halley Daily business.

Miss you!
: )
Halley

No comments: