Friday, March 9, 2012

a few friday funnies...

* Earlier this week a principal stopped me in the hall at school to say hi and ask about my due date. I told her it was May 27th, she thought for a minute and said "So you'd be able to sub on May 23rd right?" um....no : ) 39 weeks pregnant and corralling little kids does not sound fun to this girl!

*Last night I over did it (for the first time, seriously, yes, seriously, since I've been pregnant) on a craving/food....a hot dog, nachos, and ice cream... I was down right ill. It sounded SO good at the time but I regretted it all. night. long. LESSON LEARNED

before you judge I didn't eat the whole hot dog or nachos
 but I can't say the same about the orange vanilla swirl ice cream ha!

* Yesterday I had to go to the hospital for some blood work and a shot. Henry and I have different blood types/compatibilities (D can be thanked for that!) so at 7 months I needed a shot so I wouldn't build antibodies against Henry's blood. Sounds pretty Twilight-esque huh? So I got my blood drawn and was sent up to Labor and Delivery for my rhogram shot. Last time I had this shot, the nurse game it to me in my arm, no big deal. THIS time the nurse literally de-pants me with no warning. Listen that's quite the feat with a maternity panel up to your bra... The look on my face was priceless. Oh Henry, the things I endure for you!


aaand that's enough over sharing for today! Happy Fish Fry Friday!

-h

No comments: