Tuesday, March 6, 2012

sweet boy

This past Thursday D and I were up "with the birds" at 5:30am for our Level II ultrasound in Toledo.
 
 In an effort to get little H moving I enjoyed a McDonald's bacon, egg and cheese biscuit, a red gatorade, and orange juice. : ) During our ultrasound we could see him swallowing and squirming. The radiologist told me that he could taste what I had eaten so he must have enjoyed the OJ! ha! Good grief this kid has a personality! Every time the doctor would move the ultrasound wand to encourage Henry to move (aka poke him) he would promptly kick right back. We could see it on the screen and I sure felt it.

Henry at 8.5 weeks

 Henry at 28 weeks


I dare anyone to tell me THAT isn't a miracle.

Who changes that much in 20 weeks!?

The 28 week ultrasound is in 3D. You are looking at his face. He has his hand covering his right eye and is literally pouting. haha. Little boy doesn't want his picture taken so early in the morning!

**D has informed me that I am having (another haha!) pregnant moment. That is Henry's RIGHT eye not his left***

-h

No comments: