Saturday, November 10, 2012

All I want for Christmas....

I loved Christmas before, but Henry amps up my excitement significantly more! Danny and I have been brainstorming this week what we think Santa will bring this year for Christmas and have created a.....

HENRY'S CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

!!!!!

Now, keep in mind these are our ideas & little man is not going to receive ALL of these toys and gifts. 


Suction Cup Toys for the highchair
....right now Henry thinks if he is in the chair he needs to eat, but sometimes mommy just needs to contain and ENTERtain him : )




Praise Baby Sleepytime Lullaby's and Praise Baby Joy to the World CD's



Fisher Price Bright Beginnings Activity Walker
I was trying to think ahead to what type of toys Henry would need between now and his birthday. My guess is that he will be walking before he is one (yay for Henry! sad face for mom!). 


Little People Christmas Story Nativity
I have had my eye on this looong before Henry was even thought of! What a precious toy to teach the true meaning of Christmas!


Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Fun with Musical Friends Table
I have heard that this is hands down a favorite among 6-12 month old babies. I like that you can take the legs off and baby can play with the table top on the floor while sitting before he can stand. 
Melissa and Doug Shape Sorting Cube
good, clean, classic fun! 
and Mom and Dad like the durability of a wooden toy.

Sassy Developmental Sensory Ball Set

Sassy Crib and Floor Mirror
My kid LOVES to look at himself in the mirror. 


Halo Sleep Sack
It's not all fun and games at the Sullivan household! Mr. Henry needs a sleep sack or two.

Similac Soy Formula
Santa, laugh your heart out! but mommy is asking for formula for Christmas! WHY? oh, because Henry has started taking *speciality* formula a few time a day and it is *especially* expensive ; ) He will probably receive a can or two in his stocking. 

There you have it! Henry Michael's first Christmas wish list!
Mommy, I mean Santa,  is ready to shop!

No comments: