Tuesday, August 10, 2010

8/9/10

Wanna know what I did yesterday??

Celebrated my 2nd anniversary with my dear husband. : )

Now let me brag on him for a minute. I came home yesterday to find our wedding champagne flutes setting out on the table...filled with champagne (love him!!), the wedding album on the coffee table, and roses.

Honestly the champagne won me over. He could have stopped there, but NOOO, we went to dinner at The Revolver. *swoon*

Halley loves.

We had a wonderful dinner filled with too much wine, good conversation, and amazing food.

In the past two years we've conquered salmonella, bought a house, lost a gallbladder, said goodbye to D's first car, and we're still kicking.

Going into year 3 I'm looking forward to overcoming new curve balls together, travelling (to Alaska! ha!), and settling into our home.

Happy Anniversary D! I adore you.
-h

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Happy Anniversary!! What did you eat?!