Monday, August 9, 2010

In the past 48 hours...

My best friend moved to Alaska. K told me 6 weeks ago that she, P, and baby A were moving to Alaska. My heart broke. I see K and baby A just about every day. We go to lunch, shop at Costco, walk, run errands, or just visit together. I call K with my many daily antics and she listens! ha! She listens to my rants/raves...and still loves me. I'm sad to see her go. devastated. Fortunately with Skype, blogs, and cell phones we will be able to keep in touch. I won't miss any of Baby A's milestones and K still has the pleasure (ha ha!) of talking me down when I rant/rave. Love you!

I dropped my cell phone in the toilet. Speaking of keeping in touch..I'm now without a phone!! and phone numbers!!! I'm not even sure how the phone fell into the toilet, but it did.

My car has a flat tire.

and we got our high summer electric bill. To the tune of $271. boo.

Understanding all of this, I hope you'll forgive my lack of blogging lately.

But I'm back and I have plenty of time on my hands!

-h

p.s. Please e-mail me your cell phone numbers at h@thehalleydaily.com I feel lost without being able to contact my friend!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

WE LOVE YOU TOO!! What a perfect time to drop your phone in the shi... I mean toilet. I'm trying to calm it down with the s word. My mom says if I don't then it will be Anna's first word. Anna is sitting here reading your blog with me, so she's getting her Mrs. Halley fix. Have a great Monday!! Love, the "W's".