Sunday, September 26, 2010

What's a girl to do!?

D left this morning to travel for business...actually he'll be chillin' (haha) with K and baby A and P in Alaska...get it...chillin'...in ALASKA? : )

He left this morning and I already miss him. It's lonely being a homemaker all by yourself!! Luckily I already have a sub job lined up at my favorite school this week but I'll still need to keep myself busy.

Here's the plan:

Tonight I have a class chat at 8:30pm. Wanna know the BEST thing about online classes? You can drink and participate in class! I will most definitely be chatting with a glass of Riesling tonight...makes for better conversation.

Also, tonight is tv heaven! Desperate Housewives (I'm starting to think I fall into this category. ha!), Brothers and Sisters, Madmen, AND Sister Wives.*swoon* I am super interested in TLC's new show Sister Wives. Polygamy is a weak spot for me. I find the lifestyle is so so interesting. Plus ya'll know about my deep love for Big Love. This is gonna be real life Big Love!

For the rest of the week-

I am sucked into the Hunger Games series. My little sister E, or L for short, gave me the book after she read it for school. I read it in one sitting. Then bought the second book. Now I'm on to the third and final book in the series.

I plan on watching Letter's to Juliet...don't think my darling husband would want to participate in the viewing of this movie.

I plan to bake some homemade, from scratch, yes martha, goodies. :)

I'll be going to the farmer's market.

Enjoying the newly crisp fall air but cleaning out the garage and subsequent outdoor chores.

Can you tell I don't like being home alone? I like to keep myself busy, busy, busy.

Feel free to call and add to my schedule.
-h

No comments: