Monday, July 11, 2011

aaand I'm back!

After a few adjustments and photo resizing, the Halley Daily is back in business. just. in. time. because THIS is the week D and I have been planning for, for about a year. D is in route to Alaska and I am following closely behind on Thursday.

I cannot believe that in 4 days I will be hightailing it out of this Ohio heat. All weekend I kept saying "This time next week I'll be doing x, y, z. Can you believe I will be in Alaska next week? etc. etc." I am so excited and full of butterflies.

Packing...has been interesting. Yesterday D and I held negotiations over my suitcase. My sweet sister-in-law served as a third party referee. ha! D would hold up two tops and make me choose one. um, D if you are reading this, I'm putting all those tops back into the suitcase and you can't stop me now!! just kidding! : ) ....maybe

Anywho, I'm going to visit with some friends today and squeeze them tight before I leave. Please keep checking back, both D and I will be updating about our trip.

-H

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Can't wait for your AK visit!!