Tuesday, January 3, 2012

News Years Resolutions

D and I had a quiet and perfect New Years Eve. Dinner at Bravo! and then couch time and Dick Clark. Maybe next year we'll be out partying all night long...well...we might be up all night long, whether we're partying is a different story. right Henry? ; )

I am extremely excited about my New Years resolution. The plan is to take a picture every day of 2012 and then to make a book documenting our year. This is going to be a big year of transitions, joy, and ch ch changes, perfect for pictures.

My other temporary resolution? "NO Spend January" ha! Other than necessitates (groceries, car repairs, etc.) no spending. no un necessary bs. After receiving so many gifts in December there is absolutely nothing extra that we need. I did a great job (if I do say so myself) this past year of not purchasing any holiday decor so I am up for this challenge.

Yesterday we had our first snow, about an inch and a half. D and I spent the day with friends. The boys went to a diaper party while the girls had lunch and visited, then we all went across the street to another friend's house to watch football and eat. Now we are back to real life after a much needed and well used Christmas break.

It's time for the quiet, snowy, cozy days of January and I couldn't be happier.

-h




No comments: