Friday, January 6, 2012

Today I started feeling "it"

I really hope none of you thought I was talking about my son. I've been feeling him for about 10 days now : )

Today I started feeling the extreme urge to nest. To prefect my home in preparation for Henry. D has no idea the "honey do" list he is about to come home to. I'm literally walking from room to room throwing things away and noting on a note pad what needs done and repaired. ohh man, our weekends are filling up fast!

I'm hoping to post our photos from the first week of our 365 project today, but we need to take today's photo, make sense? So maybe this evening?

Tomorrow we, I mean D, is going to finish Henry's ceiling. Last weekend he scrapped all the ugly popcorn texture off, sanded, repaired, sanded again, and primed the ceiling. This weekend he is painting the ceiling, installing the new light fixture, and hoping to select a paint color for the room. *Don't worry Betsy, I won't be involved in any painting and may be giving you a call for your opinion....we have D to paint! : ) *

hi ho, hi ho, it's off to nest I go!

-h

No comments: