Friday, March 13, 2009

D on reflexology...

whoops! It seems that I have already neglected updating this blog...I promise I will be more vigilant this coming week.

Ahh massage therapy...it is quite possibly one of my favorite pastimes. Recently I have been getting a massage every other week to help relieve migraine headaches and neck spasms. Aside from the (doctor recommended) health benefits, having someone rub your neck, back and feet for one hour without sighing, complaining, changing the tv channel, bartering for you rub them next, or even talking is just lovely.

My newest discovery in the world of massage is the 'Body and Sole' treatment. Which includes 30 min of reflexology feet work and 30 min of targeted massage in any area of your choice. oh man! 2 weeks ago I actually fell asleep while M-my favorite massage therapist-went to work. It felt decadent.

Anyway....D and I were chilling this evening after work and D (being the loving husband that he is) was rubbing my feet. This is our conversation...I warn you it is PG 13

H-M says if you rub my big toe it is connected to my brain and will relieve headaches

D-That's interesting. Do you really think it works.

H-Oh yeah, I feel headache free after M works on me for a while

D- Where is the panty dropping section of your foot

H-*I fully planned on taking advantage of his foot rubbing interest* You keep rubbing and I'll tell you when you find it

D proceeds to acost my foot.

-H

Since it's Friday and we had a fish fry to go to we had to cut the foot rub short. Poor D. I told him he can look up the 'panty dropping' section of the foot on a reflexology chart after dinner. ha ha : )

No comments: