Friday, March 27, 2009

Weekend Plans

Maybe I'm lame, but I always think it's interesting to hear the fun and exciting things that people do over the weekend. This weekend I have possible (depending on how I feel...see post below) interesting and exciting plans.

Friday: We are going to the fish fry. You know I love them. I don't know if I'll be eating (see post below), but I will be in attendance! : )

Saturday: D signed up for one of his company's softball leagues. So Saturday morning he will be practicing for the season. We plan to tidy the house. We may also go to the dollar theater (yes it's really $1) to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Sunday: Church and then either meeting my parents in Columbus to eat at the Cheesecake Factory OR going by ourselves to eat at the Cheesecake Factory. No matter what D and I are going because it sounds good to me!

yay! So those are my weekend plans! Hope yours is great.
-H

No comments: