Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ah, we are beginning to see signs of spring in Northwest Ohio. It's so refreshing to have sunshine and to turn the heat off.


Last week I spent some time in my hometown with my parents and sisters. When I go home I search for all the creature comforts that I can't find in Findlay...Sonic, Target, Noodles and Co., a waay better TJ Maxx, basically anything I want at my fingertips!


On Thursday it was sunny and 62 degrees. I grabbed my younger sister, hopped in the car, rolled down the windows, hit happy hour at Sonic and turned up the radio.


What was this cardigan sweater clad, pearl earring wearing, monogrammed lady listening to?


Country?


Christian?


Glee?


Nope...


Lady Ga Ga and some teenage girl called Ke$ha?!

I have developed a full on love affair with teeny bopper, pop music. I nod my head like I know the lyrics (which I don't...some of them are quite dirty actually...I know what those innuendos mean!) Turn it up LOUD like I'm hot stuff. And proceed to turn heads in a not so flattering way. ha ha

I am so not cool.

D shakes his head when he gets in the car.

I can't help it. These songs are stuck in my head! Don't want your love. I don't want your revenge. You and me could write a bad romance... Oh, Oh, Oh or I wake up in the mornin' feeling like P Ditty

pray for me. ha ha

-h

1 comment:

libby said...

I am laughing so hard I almost wet myself!