Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Shh!

I love love love personalized gifts. They are thoughtful and beautiful and expensive! I still love anything with my name on it so I had to find an answer. Boy did I ever....

Vistaprint.com

When D and I were planning our wedding I was searched high and low for inexpensive invitations one day I stumbled upon this website. I signed up for their promotions and began to inundated with e-mails. I probably got 2+ a day. The funny thing was that everything was always on sale or free?

(Kinda like Hobby Lobby. Do not EVER buy anything full price at HL!!! First of all there are 40% off coupons on their website...and you can print as many as you want but only use one per day. Sometimes I go every day of the week so I can purchase 6 different items for 40% off. Secondly HL always has something on sale. If the item you want is not on sale this week, rest assured, it will be on sale in the next two weeks. I find some amazing deals at HL!)

Anywho, I kept getting these e-mails. When we moved I wanted to purchase moving announcements and new return address labels. I finally clicked on one of the promotional e-mails....oh my gosh! Seriously everything was free. I just had to pay shipping. Big whoop.

I bought:
100 postcards -which I designed to be moving announcements
140 H and D return address labels
140 H return address labels
20 personalized notecards -which match the H return address labels : )
1 photo calendar
25 magnets- with a picture of me and D ha ha
1 rubber stamp-with our last name
100 post it notes-that say "A note from H..."
for a grand total of: $15

Yes! $15

I only paid for the shipping.

In an effort to use my new found "powers" for good I now buy Christmas, Birthday, Wedding, and Shower gifts from Vistaprint for FREE. Wouldn't you love to receive personalized post it notes or note cards or a calendar? Yes, please!

Go forth and monogram!
-h

No comments: