Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Goodbye Death Trap

Yesterday we donated D's car to charity.

It was his car highshool and college car.

It had quirks that only D could handle. For example, if you pressed the gas pedal too hard it would stall the car or there was the lack of a rearview mirror, door handle, and muffler situation...you had to get creative to drive under those circumstances.

Basically the car was a death trap.

I worried A LOT.

It finally bit the dust and instead of investing more money into repairs we decided to donate the car to charity. They came and picked it up yesterday.

As much as I disliked that car, I was sad to see it go. D and I had a lot of good memories in that car. As long as I've known him he's had it.

Out with the old and in with the new...TRUCK!!

Last night D and I purchased a new to us truck. It's safe and reliable and filthy. ha ha The dealership is going to have it detailed and we'll pick it up in a few days. I'll post a picture when we get it. : )

1 comment:

libby said...

great to get back to the drama!