Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dear loyal readers (well you must be loyal if you have stuck with me this far!),

I have received text messages, e-mails, and phone calls in regards to my lack of a blogging the past few weeks. ok ok I'll blog. : )

D and I bought a house. We closed on February 19th and have been happily unpacking since. To be honest we had a terrible experience! Our realitor was worthless-those of you that live in Findlay have been warned!!-the sellers were difficult, and last minute we almost didn't close! In the end we are extremely happy in our new home so at the moment I'll say the past is the past.

How did we celebrate after closing? A fish fry of course! We closed at 4 and were at the fish fry at 5.

I have quite a few posts lined up for you in the coming weeks. I'll be showing you before and after pictures of the house and talking about decorating with expensive taste....while on a budget. I am currently going through a quarter life crisis which is involving Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift (yeah, that should be an interesting post...). I also have some in-the-know tips and tricks for great gift giving and party throwing. Not to mention my daily antics.

Hold on people, I am back to regular blogging!

-H

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That's such exciting news! I can't wait to see pictures. :) Congratulations on the big step and good luck unpacking and decorating!