Thursday, December 2, 2010

25

Today I turned 25 years old.

There were a few things I didn't realize about 25...

1. You have to get a new drivers license. Mercifully, I had a sweet lady take the new picture and she retook it twice in order to get the best picture. awesome.

2. About 2 months ago I noticed a few gray hairs while combing my hair. hmm...

3. When I was younger (think 18) I thought 25 year olds were real adults. gulp. I guess that makes me one.

I am so thankful my friends and family. For their well wishes, cards,and the roles they play in my life.

K sent me a Sarah Palin tote bag, all the way from Alaska. I laughed until I cried.

D is taking me out to lunch and finishing up Christmas lights all while listening to ENDLESS Christmas music (he is a patient man.)

I am so blessed.

-H


On a different note, I think my mom should get to celebrate today as well. She raised a stubborn toddler, emotional, perfectionist teenager, and listens daily while I consult her about my life decisions (such as, Should I go back to grad school? What should I make for dinner? etc. etc.)! ha! Love you mom! You deserve a birthday celebration as well!

1 comment:

libby said...

You are a sweet, kind daughter who I am blessed to call my friend! You were worth it all and it wasn't that bad. Hope your day and weekend are fabulous.