Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 in review

2010 was a big year for us!


January: We returned home after a 2 week vacation to New York and Christmas with the family and decided to purchase a house....and we did!


Febuary: Closed on our first home.

March: We donated D's highschool/college car/deathtrap.

April: D and I (and our dear, loyal, hard-working friends) DEMOLISHED our deck and put in a patio. May: While we were at it, we also decided to re-landscape the front yard...oy....talk about naive new homeowners! Two giant projects in two months! So we took a little break and visited Holmes County, Ohio where I fulfilled a life long dream and spent some up close and personal with (my fav!!) giraffes!!

before:


after: June: I won BIG!! at the our church festival.
July: D and I went zip lining at D's family reunion!
August: K moved to Alaska, D went to DC to see Glenn Beck, and D and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary.

September: H2D2 got married! D and I went to Traverse City.



October: Annual Pumpkin Carving Party

November: A normal month at home!

December: The readers of The Halley Daily wrote and collected 1,888 Christmas cards for our servicemen and women overseas! D and I ventured to Kentucky to sample bourbon. I also spent some time visiting with K and A while they were home from Alaska.

WHAT A YEAR!! I am excited to see what 2011 brings us.

Wishing you a Happy New Year, with good health, wealth, family and friendships!

-h

1 comment:

donep 5mg tab said...

This blog is more information are provide.
This post is a great resource for so many blog things. Thanks for the info.