Thursday, December 23, 2010

brain dump/catch up

Hi blog friends!

You'll have to excuse my lack of blogging lately, I've been cooking, cleaning, and visiting with a lot of YOU lately and am trying to enjoy/live in the moment!

*D and I had a fantastic time travelling through Kentucky and sampling bourbon. I highly recommend this trip.

*I worked all week last week in a special ed classroom. It was a nice week, however, we had a major lice outbreak...just thinking about it make me itch! ugh!

*I hosted our annual cookie exchange last week, we enjoyed a roaring fire, honeybaked ham, and lots of delicious cookies.

*I shipped my last box of Christmas cards to the troops. Drum Roll, Please....our grand total of Christmas Cards was 1,888. AMAZING! We shattered our goal of 1,000. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

*D and I enjoyed dressing up and dancing and eating copious amounts of shrimp at his company's holiday party.

*Last night we had a blast sledding with friends. Every time I went down the hill I literally lost my hat. ha! Then we enjoyed our local bar food at The Fern.

*Today D is taking a vacation day and happily sleeping in. I am headed to see Doc Todd to get a cyst on my wrist removed and a flu shot. We will be enjoying some Waffle House (because D requested it and it's goood) and then heading home to start celebrating with our families! I can't wait.

Ok, that's everything in my brain. I will catch up after Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!

-H

1 comment:

aurogra 100 mg review said...

Thanks so much for the site, I found a lot of useful information for us.
Much thanks to you for giving such significant data, and a debt of gratitude is for sharing this Business Promotion system.