Thursday, September 8, 2011

my poor neighbors..

Remember when D and I decided to replace our french patio doors with a sliding door?

yeah...

I love the new sliding door, but it's all glass and glass is see through and sometimes I forget that there are no longer shades in our kitchen.

For instance: an impromptu dance party while swiffering in your pj's creates an embarrassing situation when your sweet neighbor comes by to check on you because your husband is out of town and there you are shaking your behind with lady gaga and mopping the floor in a tank top...

yeah...

: )


Halley's Dance Party Playlist


Tonight Tonight- Hot Chelle Rae

Animal- Glee Cast

Moves Like Jagger- Maroon 5

Edge of Glory- Lady Gaga

Last Friday Night- Katy Perry


Sheesh, now I am embarrassed by my teenager music...


-h

No comments: