Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pillow Talk

Tonight we are trying out new pillows in casa de H/D.


Fluffing and squishing until we find the just right, not too firm, not too fluffy, perfect pillow.


.....D is going to need therapy....


Three years ago I discovered my new husband's dirty little secret.


He had been using the same pillow for 10 years.


I kid you not.


HOLY DUST MITES!


Discovering this tragedy, I did what any self respecting, newly married housewife would do..


...I threw away his beloved pillow while he was at work : )


....that did not go so well.


D and I shopped and shopped to find a new pillow for him to rest his sweet head before finally settling on a hypoallergetic, synthetic down, lightly stuffed pillow from Kohls.


Well it's been 3 years and it's high time for that newer, beloved, pillow to hit the trash.


I purchased a variety of new pillows today for D to test out (don't worry, I'll keep and use the rejects for decorative pillows on guest beds) and tonight is night one of "The D and the Pea" aka "Project Goldilocks"


Wish D, I mean me, luck!

-h

No comments: