Monday, December 5, 2011

cards, cards, cards!

Remember that Christmas party D and I went to on Saturday?
 LOOOK at what I got!
303 more Christmas Cards! yay!!

Today I received 200 cards from my grandmother and her Florida friends.

Only 3 days left to get your Christmas cards to me or D!

Please help us complete this worthy task.

Don't assume someone else is going to do it or that your cards, no matter what the number, don't matter. THEY MATTER.

Guidelines...in case your forgot! ; )
All cards are "due" Thursday, December 8, 2011

D and I will be mailing the cards, all you need to do is get them to us!

Cards need to be signed

It is suggested that you use generic salutations such as "Dear Service Member
 
Do not include email or home addresses on the cards (City and State are fine)
 
Do not include inserts of any kind, including photos

Envelopes do not need to be sealed, simply "tucked"
 
Please refrain from sending holiday cards with glitter.

No comments: