Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Twas the night before ultrasound...

Tomorrow is the big day!!

 D and I are getting a peak at our baby and *fingers crossed* learning wheather we are brining home a girl or a boy in May.

We've performed numerous, extremely scientific, old wives tales and all roads lead to boy. D and I both still think this little one is a girl...we will see in less than 24 hours!

Chinese Gender Chart = boy
Baking Soda Test = boy
Cravings (this is a mixed bag I've been loooving Spicy Chicken Sandwiches and lots of fruit) = ?
Ring/Necklace Test = boy

Now, I have to aplogize for leading you on, but we are revealing baby Sullivan's gender to our families on Christmas soo it won't be on the blog until then. Say a prayer (or maybe don't!) that I can keep the secret for 3 days. Truly, the thought of that is laughable but I'm going to try. : )

Hopefully I'll have a cute (non alien) looking picture to share!

Last chance for your guesses!

-h

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy this special moment with your hubby! I pray little man...er I mean... the baby cooperates for you ;-)

love, h2

Rachel Schulze said...

Boy! Boy! Boy! Boy! So then we can have playmates when we move back to Findlay! So excited for you two!!! :o)