Saturday, December 17, 2011

this and that

I have received 3 gift subscriptions to Parents Magazine....do you think that is a reflection of my friends' perceptions of my parenting skills? ; )

I worked every day last week. Can you say sore feet? sleepy Halley? and nothing got done around my house?

Christmas preparations are in full swing. Stockings are hung, shopping is in full force, and hot chocolate if flowing. D and I hope to finish everything up today and then enjoy the next week of celebrating.

We find out the gender of baby Sullivan in t-minus 5 days. Anyone care to make a guess...boy or girl?

I have an official count of Christmas cards for servicemen...we did a great job. I'll save the "official" number for it's own post.

I'm taking picture of my Christmas decor today, baby bump, and organizing our photos from the past few days. They'll be up this week. : )

-h

No comments: