Friday, December 2, 2011

A few Friday randoms....

*Do you see what I see?
....besides D making a goofy smile because I told him to look at the camera?
: )

Our crib arrived on this week! So we braved the SNOW to pick it up and then my sweet husband proceeded to set it up for me, with full knowledge that he was going to have to take it right back down to complete a project in the baby's room. See that taped plastic in the above picture? D has it up to protect the flooring and outlets while he removes the texture from our ceilings.

* Yesterday I received a pledge for 510 Christmas cards from my younger sister's school! That puts us over 1,000! wow!

*Today is my 26th birthday! I am teaching Kindergarten today and have full intentions of bribing the children with candy so it's a smooth day. oh the wisdom that comes with age! ; ) Tonight we are going to my favorite restaurant The Revolver.

*Even though I am almost 15 weeks pregnant (wow when did THAT happen? ) I have had a rough few morning sickness days. Eating has been a full on chore. Didn't the baby get the memo that D and I are about to drop $$$ for dinner tonight and I'd like to enjoy it?

*Tomorrow is one of my favorite Findlay traditions. Thank God It's Christmas. Our friends gather and we have a Thanksgiving/Christmas-esque dinner. Loads of food and fun. I am making the Pioneer Women's mashed potatoes and D is making his traditional egg nog....in other words our kitchen will be a mess tomorrow!

*Next week I get to have lunch with a dear friend and I am VERY much looking forward to it!!

Hope you stay warm and have a Christmasy weekend with your family and friends!

-h

No comments: