Wednesday, December 2, 2009

it's my birthday!

it's only 6:19am and it's already a good one! : ) I am a whooping 24 years old.

The kids in my class are majorly excited that I am bringing in treats. They even asked if we could watch a Christmas video....in honor of my birthday. Of course I don't want to let them down, so we'll be watching a Veggie Tales this afternoon. WoooHoo!! (For them AND me!)

I have already received my delightful birthday gift from D. A buttery leather, large, Coach purse. I am so in love. with the purse. with my darling husband, of course! I will show you pictures tomorrow of my new bag.

This evening D and I are going out to dinner at a restaurant that I have been dying to go back to. We went a year and a half ago before our wedding. It was divine. Now every time we drive past (which is just about every day) I stare out the window and complain that he hasn't taken me back. Needless to say I am very much looking forward to my dinner at the Revolver tonight. I sure hope it lives up to my expectations!!

Tomorrow evening is Grey's night at K's. K is baking a cake, I am bringing baked goat cheese (yum), and other friends are bringing snacks. It should be a fun girl's/grey's night with the ladies. K is being incredibly generous in hosting this little gathering, seeing as how she is 9 (whooping) months pregnant and obviously has other things competing for her time. I'm really looking forward to it.

That's my day in a nutshell!
-h

No comments: