Sunday, December 6, 2009

the pony.

Prior to my wedding I spent a year not cutting my hair. I was growing it out so I'd have options and curls on my big day. After my wedding I chopped my hair off. About 6 inches. It was a drastic change and I got great feedback from my new husband and friends about my new look. : )

Well. I had fun with my sassy new do....but then I realized that I was missing something very important and vital to my style. The ponytail.

Ponytails are perfect for Saturday mornings, lazy school days, and perky afternoons. I missed the pony.

I am proud to report that I have grown my hair out so that it is just long enough to make a baby ponytail. It's like the world's tiniest, most pathetic pony, but I am super proud. ha ha

As a tribute to my dinky new ponytail I am going to show you the many perky, elegant, and sometime tacky ways you can wear a ponytail.....enjoy!
A normal ponytail

A high ponytail.
A low ponytail.

A ponytail that actually looks like the tail of a horse.....

An updated side-pony.

An outdated side-pony.

A good......

The bad AND the ugly....all in one....

Happy Monday!

-h

No comments: