Thursday, November 18, 2010

Glory be to God!!

I have literally been holding my breath for days, riddled with anxiety, and sweating to death.

Why?

I thought I lost my Garmin.

*gasp!*

the horror, the horror

I remember seeing it when I last cleaned and vacuumed the car.

Then I could not for the life of me, remember where I put it.

Listen, I cherish and adore that little gadget. I knew I would not put it somewhere unsafe. I had a moment of panic where I debated whether or not my car had been broken into again. I didn't even tell D about my fears....because...well...I feared they were true!

What would I do without my beloved Garmin? I can't go to Costco without the Garmin, I can't find my way our town without my Garmin, and GO OUT OF TOWN? not happening without my Garmin.

I have been up since 7am tearing my house apart. It's 10:33am and I just found it...in a purse that I thought I had emptied and put away.

Glory to GOD!! Thank you Jesus. Thank you St. Anthony. Thank you, Thank you!

From now on, I will not be letting my sweet, darling Garmin out of my sight.


-h

No comments: