Monday, November 22, 2010

this weeks gonna be a good week...

It's Thanksgiving week! yay! turkey and mashed potatoes and g r a v y!!

We have a slightly busy and fun week ahead of us.

Today I am headed to Costco (my fav) with 2 1-year-olds. uh.... : ) If I survive that adventure, this evening D is going to put up our Christmas lights! I am so so excited that we have a home we can decorate this year. I can't wait to drive home after visiting family, only to be welcomed home by twinkle lights.

Tomorrow night we will be heading home to visit our families for Thanksgiving.

Wednesday I am jeans shopping (seriously, last week I was folding laundry and noticed that my favorite pair of jeans has a giant hole in the behind. giant. who knows how long it's been there!) and we might take a trip to the shooting range...you know to spend quality time as a family. Of course, Wednesday night is the biggest bar night of the year so we'll be participating in that wholesome activity as well. ha ha

Thursday is Thanksgiving AND MY MOM'S BIRTHDAY! We are doing things a bit differently this year, we are spending all day Thursday with D's family. I can't wait to eat Aunt M's homemade yeast rolls and J's little belly bump! I am anticipating some wine and domino playing in my near future!

Friday is for shopping and sleeping. D and I have front row tickets to see Second City, an improv comedy group, at Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park. I am super looking forward to this show.

Saturday my family is celebrating Thanksgiving. My brother and his girlfriend are traveling to join us I haven't seen T in about 8 months, it will be so nice to see him and have my entire family under one roof. We are also simultaneously celebrating D, my mom's, and my birthday!

Sunday we will be recooperating and heading back to our little home.

whew!

looking foward to it....

-h

1 comment:

eye drop said...

To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind.