Wednesday, November 17, 2010

these are a few of my favorite things:

Dear Santa and D and mom,
You asked for a Christmas list and here you have it...at the moment these are a few of my favorite things....

I adore this nativity scene. a.d.o.r.e. it.

I am also into these decorative pedestals, minus the pumpkin dome. : )

My toes are freezin all the time.

Oh, Martha Stewart is cool. I'd love a subscription!



A classic, that I don't have yet.




GLEE!!!! Need I say more?
yep.
There is going to be a Christmas album too *cough cough my birthday is Dec 2*



I stinkin' love this stuff. It's like $3 from Walgreens and I'd like lots of it.

FREEZING COLD TOES!

I am feeling pretty cold these days....how about a space heater? ha ha

love,

xoxo,

H

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

When in doubt, write a blog post about your Christmas wish list :)

aurochem sildenafil reviews said...

This is such an interesting blog. You are very knowledgeable about this subject.