Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's my birth week!

: )

Thanksgiving at home was wonderful. We had plenty of time to visit with our families and friends. I ventured out on Black Friday and scored some amazing deals. We played board games and drank Starbucks. D and I enjoyed a date night including Dewey's pizza, Second City, and the Mynt Martini. Now we are home, decorating for Christmas, and catching up on DVRed shows.

....and so begins the Christmas season....

oh yeah, and my birthday is this week! ha Thursday is my birthday but D is taking Friday off of work and we are going to Columbus to FINALLY see Harry Potter, eat at the Melting Pot, and see the lights at the Columbus zoo. What a perfect day? I am so so excited.

In other news I have received 125 Christmas cards for soldiers overseas!! Amazing.
Thank you to everyone that's contributed (Grandma+friends and my sister-in-law E)!!

No comments: