Friday, November 4, 2011

the pumpkin carving party

details...
my easy peasy centerpieces

1 borrowed mason jar

ribbon

candy corn

candle

dessert first!

H2 made homemade butterfingers via pinterest

D, not my husband but my girl friend, made these spooky brownies.
gorgeous spice cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting from my sweet neighbor

yum!

pumpkin everything...



food table

I served 3 different soups. 2 chili's and 1 potato. My mama drove 2.5 hours to cook all this food.

We also had warm apple cider with adult mix-ins...



view from the kitchen...didn't we luck out with a beautiful day!

the people..

neighbors from both sides

baby C with my mom (practicing for her new role as grandma)


boys (AT, D, and D2) and chili the whole gang



j and l

aka peas in a pod

RR

half way through the party it started to rain so we headed to the garage.

my brother in law and his girlfriend C lead the transition with military precision.

: )


me and mompumpkin carving!










Our 4th annual party was a HUGE success, but I did not do it alone! My mother in law, brother in law, his girlfriend, my mom, sister, dad, and neighbor A all came to my rescue and helped me prepare for the party. I am forever and ever grateful. H2 and C took all the pictures in this post. I am so thankful for the memories saved and made. THANK YOU!


-h

No comments: