Friday, November 11, 2011

we need a little christmas, right this very minute

I have a deep, abiding love for Christmas music.

Amy Grant Christmas music in particular. Nothing gets me in the holiday spirit like the first few strains of "It's Gonna be a Christmas to Remember."

It is my go to CD, and yes I use the CD.

I was grumpy, i.e. hormonal, a few days ago so the only plausible solution was Christmas music in the car. Cue the Amy Grant. Cue the snickering from D...you see I have a tendency to play a beloved song over, and over, and over again without ever getting tired of it! ever.


D: I am going to have this lady come sing this Christmas song at your funeral


ha ha ha!


You know what my response to his statement was?


consideration and rationalization...


Me: Well she's older than me so she might not be "around" and women live longer then men so YOU might not be "around"


ha ha ha!


oh jeez.


-H

No comments: