Tuesday, May 26, 2009

eye of the tiger

It's 10am. I am blaring Eye of the Tiger while I:
a.) exercise like a maniac
b.) furiously fill out job applications
c.) clean out my fridge
you guessed it..... c.) clean out my fridge.
Oh I loathe this task. I have been putting it off for weeks, yes weeks, in hopes that D will take pity on me and clean it on my behalf. No luck. ugh.
So this morning around 8:30 am I began my project. 8:30 am is too early to deal with crusty tartar sauce jars, moldy green beans, and (my fav) 2 week old seven layer taco dip. The smells are not something you want to wake up to, trust me.
Now, my method of refrigerator cleaning involves non-latex cleaning gloves, heavy duty garbage bags, paper towels, and 409. I pitch anything and everything questionable...without any guilt. I know. I'm a badass right? : )
There's a new rule at my house. The fridge gets wiped out and leftovers tossed every Sunday. No questions asked. Hopefully D will take his new chore seriously.... hehe I'll even play Eye of the Tiger for him.
-H

No comments: