Tuesday, May 12, 2009

hmmm.... ?

My brother is graduating from Case Western Reserve on Sunday. I am so happy for him. I remember how relieved I was when I was d o n e with college! D and I will be travelling to Cleveland for the graduation and we are now searching for a meaningful gift at the last minute.

Hey! Don't judge! I've been salmonella ridden, job searching, partying hosting, and did I mention salmonella infested? yeah

Anyway during my search for a meaningful, just right, perfect gift I have stumbled upon this:



THAT my friends is a beer holster.

"In the spirit of the Wild West, this holster keeps his beer ready for a quick draw whenever the need arises. Made of rugged leather, it snaps onto any standard belt and the adjustable nylon strap wraps around the thigh for additional support. A fun accessory for parties and tailgates, it also makes a convenient holder when he needs his hands free for grill duty. Holster fits a 12 oz. can or bottle." $50
That's right, you can wear your beer. Golf with your beer. Play corn hole with your beer. Grill with your beer. You can even keep a spare one on your body just in case ; )

um....no

My brother will have to settle with money in a card, a diploma frame, or a desk accessory that is related to his future career field. Sorry brother.

-H

1 comment:

libby said...

That is funny stuff! Who would have thought.. A beer holster.