Tuesday, May 26, 2009

summer playlist



For a year I have been lamenting about my stolen ipod. I earnestly believed that my darling pink ipod was taken from my car by the valet parking attendant while D and I were on our honeymoon. That was until my mom called me on Saturday to tell me my sister, M, found it in my old/her new closet.


*enter Halleylujah chorus*


yay!!


So now that my music source is safely back in my hands, I will share my summer playlists with you. Friends, my husband thinks I have multiple, multiple personalities when it comes my music choices. I frequently surprise, scare, him with my knowledge of lyrics and song selections. enjoy.



Summer Themed Songs:


Boys of Summer- Don Henley


If You Like Pina Coladas (Escape)- Rupert Holmes


Sunshine and Summertime- Faith Hill


Heat Wave-Martha Reeves & The Vandellas


Summer Lovin'- John Travolta and Oliva Newton John


Summer of 69-Bryan Adams


California Girls-Beach Boys


Margaritaville-Jimmy Buffet


Summer Girls (Girls that wear Abercrombie and Fitch)- LFO


Kokomo- Beach Boys


Dancing in the street-Martha Reeves & The Vandellas


Summertime-Kenny Chesney


*and then as a tribute to my husband* Fooled Around and Fell in Love- Elvin Bishop


So, those of you that will be spending time with me in the car this summer. WATCH OUT! : ) ohhh or I could use these at Karoke!


More of my exciting and awesome playlists to come.


-H

No comments: