Thursday, May 28, 2009

hi friends

Things I accomplished today:

Doctor stuff-I received lab reports, chatted with the dr, scheduled another appointment, and a consultation. whew!

Helped a friend find an interview appropriate outfit

Grocery shopped

Hunted for new placements for the dining room table

I began planning a fabulous baby shower...more on this aweseomeness later...just you wait

and cooked a delicious dinner! mm mmm! We had flank steak and campfire potatoes (thinly sliced potatoes and onion in a foil packet in the oven).

I am a busy woman indeed. : )

As promised, here is another one of my FAMOUS playlists. I call this one 'bar songs, i am just now cool enough to know'

Don’t Stop Believen'-Journey
Livin on a Prayer- Bon Jovi
Sweet Caroline-Niel Diamond
You Shook Me All Night Long-AC/DC
Sweet Home Alabama-Lynyrd Skynyard
Any Way You Want It-Journey
Carry On My Wayward Son-Kansas
More Than a Feeling-Boston
Brown Eyed Girl-Van Morrison
Africa-Toto
Love is a Battlefield-Pat Benatar
Can’t Fight This Feeling Anymore-REO Speedwagon
Somekind of Wonderful- Grand Funk Railroad
Hit Me With Your Best Shot-Pat Benatar
Eye of the Tiger-Survivor

No comments: