Wednesday, June 16, 2010

aruba, jamaica, oh I wanna take ya....

Today I was in serious need of a vacation.

I had a lot of my mind, my plate, and my agenda.

I so wanted to just "get away"

The solution?


I put on a dress that reminded me of a beach cover up and was a bit short (above the KNEE!! *gasp*)
I ran my errands with my sun-roof down
I let the wind blow my hair and pretended that there was a salty smell in the air
I went to Family Video and gave them my grad school report card for a free movie-a chick flick of course!
I read and relaxed in the sun
I bought a family sized box of ice cream and enjoyed a cone on the porch
I gave a cone to the neighbor boy who was peeking over the fence ha!
This evening I plan to have icy (adult) drinks before a dinner outside....

It did the trick!! I feel much much better and relaxed.

-h

p.s. Guess what happens on Friday? Our parish festival!!! Instant BINGO here. I. come. : )

No comments: