Saturday, June 12, 2010

love love love


Thank you Canada!!

Tonight I fell in love with Sarah Richardson, a designer from Canada who has recently been featured on HGTV. So in love that I spent the past 4 hours catching up on all of her past tv shows which previously only aired in Canada.

The woman buys dilapidated, ugly old houses with potential and then fixes them up. I guess you could call her a flipper but truly she is no such thing. Yes, she flips the house, typically on a budget. However.... she has for real style and isn't scrimping or cutting corners (i.e. building codes and permits are her first priority).

I am so loving this season of Sarah's House because she bought and old farm house!! I am not a farmer type girl but I so love the style in other people's homes. It's classic and neat and a teensy bit preppy. She is redoing this farm house with a modern edge that I adore.

Plus Sarah and her sidekick Tommy are F U N N Y.
Unfortunately episodes of Sarah's House are set to run at 8:30pm on Saturdays on HGTV. Looks like I have a LOT of dvr-ing to catch up on.

-h

No comments: